LIFTS VERTICAL AND SCISSOR
Vertical Lifts & Reciprocating Conveyors
- Use with mezzanines, through-floor and other applications to transport material between levels
- Utilize in new installations or retrofit to older ones
- Less costly to install, operate and maintain than elevators
- Move loads of all shapes, sizes and weights from 1 to 200,000 pounds; transport skids, pallets, cartons, or other cargo
- Equipped with advanced safety features to protect people & equipment
- Turnkey installation available; guaranteed code approval in every state
Mechanical vertical reciprocating conveyors offer versatility and dependability for high-speed and multi-level applications and for moving large, heavy loads. Mechanical VRCs offer durable, heavy-duty construction and maximum flexibility in carriage size, capacity and traffic patterns.
Hydraulic lifts provide reliable and economical vertical lifting for mezzanines, balconies, and other two-level applications. Hydraulic lifts offer heavy-duty construction and advanced safety technology with proven reliability. Our hydraulic lifts are available in straddle or cantilever design.
High-speed package handling lifts specifically designed for automated system applications that require lifting of boxes, cartons, packages, totes, containers or cases. These package lifts provide nonstop transportation to or from balconies and mezzanines, over aisles or machinery, between floors or conveyor levels. Package Handling Lifts provide up, down or reversible transport with continuous throughput up to 30 loads per minute (depending on model). We will also design a continuous system to fit specific application requirements, perform start-up and provide complete follow-through service.
Fully automated VRC's are tied into your warehouse management system to move product between mezzanine floors and assembly stations. Depending on the application, accessories like photo eyes or pressure plates can be added.
McKENZIE offers an unmatched selection of lift table styles, configurations and capacities. In addition to our standard product offering we routinely create custom modified units to suit special requirements.
Electric or manually powered lift tables.
Units require no electricity
CUSTOM SCISSOR LIFTS